Whatever colour the umbrella,
it can be green at heart.
We offer umbrellas with a ‘greener’ pedigree meaning you can be reassured that you are helping reduce waste and encourage sustainability. So now not only can you rely on our products for their quality but you have an attractive ‘green’ story to tell too.
- Bespoke made umbrellas – Design and print any UK umbrella to your specifications.
- We can offer a choice of frame colours and a superb selection of handle styles and colours in many cases at no extra cost.
- We can offer a choice of over 50 standard stock panel colours to use in any combination to create a truly bespoke canopy or alternatively Pantone™ match your panels to any colour of the spectrum.
- We produce state of the art, high resolution, dye sublimation printed umbrellas for limitless colour and design coverage.
- We can now create bespoke Vented, Square & Double Canopies in the UK using any of our stock panel colours and add them to any of our stormproof frames.
- We distribute a wide selection of umbrellas including pre made styles for decorating with corporate or advertising branding.
Our production lead times are days not weeks, we are renowned for our on-time delivery record of high quality products.
We have a wide range of personalised umbrellas that can be branded with your logo or company name from a Golf umbrellas to a Garden Parasols. If you are looking for a promotional product that will be used again and again a branded umbrella can be ideal for a Corporate events, Golf events or Hospitality events.
We offer a range of quality styles, bespoke colour choices, sustainable options and design flexibility to suit any brand. Please download our data sheet on the one that you would like more information on.
Recycled branded umbrellas are built to last and feature canopies made from re-cycled PET bottles. Thanks to the development of the revolutionary “Green Plus®” yarn, used PET bottles are processed into polyester yarn which is used to weave our unique umbrella fabric. The material performs in exactly the same way as our conventional fabric, but offers the added benefit of being 100 percent re-cycled which we love.